At our modern pilot plant we offer a comprehensive technological and analytical equipment. All fluidised bed processes can be carried out with safe results at laboratory or pilot scale. Continuously or batch-wise. For drying, agglomeration, spray granulation, coating or micro encapsulation.
Product properties as requested:
- Particle size distribution
- Flow properties
- Dust binding
- Stability of mixture
- Storage stability
- Visual effects
- Targeted release of active agents
At our pilot plants in Ganderkesee we develop the most effective process and the most appropriate handling for the product you want. By feasibility studies, laboratory- and pilot-trials, we determine and evaluate the most different parameters in order to achieve a final product with optimal application properties, this is done well before production will be started. The results can be safely up-scaled to production-level; careful preparation will save time and expenses. You have the recipe know-how - we have the technological know-how.
- Humidity measurement (infra red / halogen)
- Particle size analysis by laser treatment or sieve tower
- Measurement of piled weight or tapped density
- Light microscopy
- REM, Karl-Fischer-Titration, determinations of concentration (in cooperation with local universities)
- Further analysis options are available at the Amandus Kahl pilot plant
We will be happy to schedule an appointment for a test with you!