A high reproducibility of the grinding results as well as maximum flexibility of the grinding parameters are ensured by the roll grinder. The roll speeds and gaps in the two grinding sections can be adjusted individually and continuously. The special bearings and the design of the roll elements ensure fast change of the grinding elements for cleaning or changing the corrugations. NEUHAUS NEOTEC offers customer-specific roll corrugations for this grinder, ranging from axial and radial corrugations with all conceivable serrations to smooth rolls.
As the roll diameter is identical to that of our large production machines of the WMK series, grinding profiles once developed can be scaled up directly to the production plant.
- Two grinding sections
- Continuously adjustable grinding speed of the individual rolls up to 16 m/s
- Precisely adjustable grinding gap
- Disengagement of the roll in case of foreign object passage
- Uniform product supply by means of a vibration channel
- Dust-tight connection of product collecting bin with quick-action closures
- PLC control with user-friendly touch panel
- Compact design in stainless steel housing, mounted on casters
- Optimum access to the grinding chamber through a large transparent front door with safety interlock
- Roll diameter 250 mm
- Roll length 100 mm