The grinder series is characterized by low maintenance demands, high availability as well as reproducible and constant grinding degrees with a constant particle size distribution.
The WMK is a well-proven machine with a maximum capacity of more than 5,000 kg/h.
- Multi-stage gradual grinding with up to 3 grinding sections
- Combined drive via spur gear and timing belt
- Constant velocity joint shafts avoid shearing forces
- High performance compactor with continuously adjustable compaction rate for crushing of chaff and increase of the bulk density
- Manual or motor-driven grinding gap adjustment
- Feeder with continuously adjustable speed control
- Metal separator for pre-cleaning of the input product
- Monitoring sensors for bearing temperature and vibration control to ensure maximum process reliability
- Easy access to the grinding chamber via large maintenance doors
Due its modular design and various capacity options, the grinder can be optimally adapted to the individual demands of the customer.