The complete roasting process can be observed - from filling of the beans via roasting up to cooling. During roasting, the silver skin is separated by the cyclone and collected in a bin.
Up to 100 different recipes can be stored and called in, depending on the variety / blend and the requested roasting degree. Due to the precise temperature control, an optimum reproducibility is ensured. As soon as the coffee has reached the desired roasting degree, the automatic discharge will start the cooling process. The coffee is cooled down with fresh air in a very short time so that the volatile aromas remain in the coffee.
Whether individual provenances or a blend, short-term or long-term roasting - the result is always a perfectly roasted coffee which can develop its full flavour due to the gentle and exactly controlled roasting process.
- Roasting capacity up to 10 kg/h
- Batch capacity of 200 - 1,000 g of green coffee
- Powerful PLC with touch panel for operation and recipe management
- Operation via tablet computer is possible
- Roasting profiles according to product temperature levels or time-controlled
- Complete roaster on casters with locking device for mobile installation
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 600 x 600 x 2000 mm
- Power supply 400 V, 16 A, 50 Hz or country specific, power consumption 9.5 kW
In our showroom in Ganderkesee, you can attend roasting demonstrations with subsequent tasting. We look forward to seeing you!