The RFB batch roaster is the machine with the broadest range of roasting profiles and qualities on the market. Its unique product guidance only by means of air provides many advantages:
- No moving parts in the roaster
- Unique measurement of the product temperature inside the roasting chamber
- Lowest heat capacity of the system
- Unique safety concept
- No post-roasting due to rapid cooling
The RFB thus offers an unrivalled production flexibility due to the rapid implementation of the roasting parameters and the simple recipe control. Today, it is used worldwide for a wide range of product variants and stands for batch homogeneity in terms of roasting colour and aroma like no other roasting system:
- Main stream product lines
- Slow roasting and traditional roasting aromas
- Fast roasting
- Specialty roasts
- Italian espresso variants
- Dark roasts for extraction plants
As there are no paddles in the roasting chamber and the quenching process takes place in the cooling chamber, the roasting plant convinces with minimum maintenance requirements and maximum availability for production. This increases the efficiency of your production.
The recirculation system with bypass in the roasting circuit as well as the optional green coffee preheating reduce the energy consumption and make the RFB roaster the most efficient roasting system in its class.
The RFB roasting system is available in different sizes up to 450 kg/batch and with different roasting capacities up to 4,500 kg/h.