Since autumn 2020 NEUHAUS NEOTEC offers the drum roaster in the second generation. The new roasters are the consistent further development of the first generation, which set new standards in user-friendliness and service accessibility at that time. In addition, many features from the RFB hot air technology have been incorporated into the second generation, which make the new drum roaster unique in the flexibility of coffee roasting. The sophisticated heat management of the roaster allows for a greater variety of roasting curves than you know from drum roasters so far. And the CTR II also sets new standards in other disciplines such as energy management, process reliability and machine control.
- Batch size: up to 660 kg
- Closed hot air circuit with indirect heat supply
- Cold air supply for fast temperature profile changes
- KONDUX flap system for flexible change of the ratio of conductive and convective heat transfer
- Product preheating for maximum energy yield of the hot air and throughput of the roasting machine
- DARK ROAST - system for extremely dark roasts up to 35 CTN (scale COLOR TEST II)
- Optimal access to the drum through fully opening front door by means of a sophisticated swivel system
- SIEMENS control based on the TIA system architecture
- iO-Link communication for the complete sensor system
Due to the flexible combination of the roaster with different exhaust gas treatment systems adapted to the local requirements, the roaster meets the different exhaust gas regulations worldwide.